OCCRA
Go to Post Is it really that bad to ask a team to be able to do more than just drive? It's like asking a student to do more than just show up to class... - Katie_UPS [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
bdaroz
Yesterday 10:20 PM
2018 FRC events
Showing 38 registered and 6 open from my data source for 2018TXSA.
(33,982 views, 215 replies)
New Post
Cothron Theiss
Yesterday 09:48 PM
3.25" Colson Wheels
Frankly, the published CoF on wheels doesn't really tell you anything. Diamond tread VersaWheels are good, quite grippy. But they wear out just over the course of a competition and the performance...
(748 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Joe Ross
Yesterday 09:42 PM
NetworkTable Server
Do you need code, or just a working NT server? Outline Viewer can operate as a server.
(98 views, 1 replies)
New Post
ngreen
Yesterday 09:20 PM
Sudden loss of DS log files?
Sounds promising. I'd be surprised if permissions changed. But I'll check some of those possibilities if the archiving the old logs doesn't fix it.
(102 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Team3844
Yesterday 09:14 PM
Source for 12 AWG wire?
Our Local Electrical Cooperative donates all our wire each season. Check with your local electric utility they are usually great about helping any way they can.
(865 views, 13 replies)
New Post
cad321
Yesterday 09:11 PM
Robot Service Center
Emergency usb game controllers.
(629 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Team3844
Yesterday 08:59 PM
Battle for the Bluegrass 2017
0 Team # Name School State 1 2783 Engineers of...
(1,499 views, 10 replies)
New Post
scottandme
Yesterday 08:49 PM
MAR 2018
Looks like 5938 is dropping down to FTC. https://www.facebook.com/RazorSteelTeam/posts/1288784017900721 For 4653 - I'm guessing that they're waitlisted at MO, and 4652 is a "beta" team. Hard to...
(1,951 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 07:40 PM
SCRIW VII (South Carolina Robotics Invitational & Workshops 2017)
Considering we still got in our planned 6-per-team qualification matches, 4-alliance playoffs, and the mentor match for charity, and we wrapped with at least a little daylight still out and all...
(3,697 views, 25 replies)
New Post
StealthPanther1
Yesterday 07:26 PM
Greater Kansas City and Heartland Regionals 2018
Team 1986 we look forward to seeing you all at Seven Rivers. 6424 will still try to get to KC. We are waiting to see how everything shakes out tomorrow with the 2nd lottery closing. It will be...
(1,696 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Oblarg
Yesterday 07:25 PM
Running command on secondary controller axis change
No problem. If I might give you some other tips for using the command-based framework, while I have the opportunity: By following screensteps, you will probably end up writing a winch command that...
(102 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Francis-134
Yesterday 07:07 PM
[FRC Blog] Behind the Lines Episode 2
We're live! Tune in at twitch.tv/RoboSportsNetwork. If you've got questions for our guests, just type them into the Twitch chat!
(770 views, 2 replies)
New Post
marshall
Yesterday 06:19 PM
NavX Gyro Issues
Can toy explain how you are connecting your NavX(s)? Can you share the code you are using to initialize and read from them?
(163 views, 1 replies)
New Post
frcguy
Yesterday 05:24 PM
U.S. vs Japan Robot Duel
Funny enough, I think our school shop supervisor knows him pretty well. Neat to see he did FRC.
(1,895 views, 13 replies)
New Post
petercooperjr
Yesterday 05:05 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #693
“If I have to watch those sponsor logos flying by one more time I'm going to stab myself with this fork!”
(159 views, 10 replies)
New Post
sparkytwd
Yesterday 04:58 PM
Best RGB LEDs for LED matrix?
Hey, thanks for putting that all in one place. I'm the mentor behind speccing our display out. We acquired our panels from AliExpress which puts them in ~$20 per panel range, so looking at around...
(946 views, 8 replies)
New Post
jtrv
Yesterday 04:34 PM
[FRC Blog] Last Chance for Second Round Preference Submissions and Some Data
Redbacks out to break another record? 🤔
(511 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Loose Screw
Yesterday 02:18 PM
Gathering Info About Logomotion Strategy
I would watch all of Michigan State Eliminations. The unquestioned strategy of "throw tubes and score" was changed and that allowed #8 to beat #1.
(2,684 views, 30 replies)
New Post
jgerstein
Yesterday 02:07 PM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
I've got a Shopbot in my classroom. We've been happy with its performance as well as the technical support. With the 2.2HP spindle on a PRSAlpha (and a bit of patience for shallow passes), we've cut...
(31,859 views, 174 replies)
New Post
Oblarg
Yesterday 12:59 PM
New to Java: HELP!
I don't want to be discouraging, but I think you should probably step away from robot code for the moment and work through some java tutorials. The questions you're asking indicate that you don't...
(291 views, 13 replies)