OCCRA
Go to Post We use plastic when appropriate to do so. Just remember: Before using the random clear piece, clamp it to the table and hit it a good one with a hammer, just to make sure it's not acrylic. - EricH [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
dirtbikerxz
Today 07:43 PM
Volunteer Culture & Burnout
One of the problems i think with getting some of the (dedicated) juniors and seniors volunteering is that they generally have team responsibilities. For me personally, I would have loved to have...
(3,567 views, 42 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 07:38 PM
Pneumatics without RIO
You should look for a 12V relay board. A quick search turned up this one, which looks right but it's definitely overkill. You only need 500mA per channel to emulate the PCM.
(157 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Praj
Today 07:30 PM
Archived wpilib from 2016
Even if you had the 2016, you would still have to compile ntcore. Just download the ntcore.jar file and add it as a library in the eclipse project. Or by default there should a NetworkTables.jar and...
(84 views, 2 replies)
New Post
KJaget
Today 06:44 PM
FIRST Carrier board/Enclosure for the TX1/TX2
Personally, I picture myself lugging a monitor, keyboard and mouse to a robot just about to get in queue to figure out why the RobioRIO and Jetson suddenly stopped communicating and oh god I can't...
(861 views, 18 replies)
New Thread
danieltcalkin
Today 06:44 PM
frcsim help
So my team and I are very interested in using frcsim and need a lot of help. We have done a substantial amount of work, but we believe it is futile because of various problems such as the fact frcsim...
(143 views, 0 replies)
New Post
SenorZ
Today 06:12 PM
Ground Gear Intake speeds
The PG71 used to lift the gear mech was the 775 version, with built-in encoder.
(1,394 views, 23 replies)
New Post
mschwab013
Today 03:52 PM
2017 Mahoning Valley Robotics Challenge
We have too many Finalist trophies sitting around. Those Winner ones look nice though ;) .
(891 views, 5 replies)
New Post
nomythicalbeast
Today 03:20 PM
2018 Miami Valley Regional (MVR)
I had thought it would be happening because the Queen City/Miami Valley regional has been happening for many years now, and I expect that trend to continue. "Assumed" may not have been the right word...
(264 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Andrew_L
Today 03:15 PM
Beach Blitz 2017
Yeah tbh these are better than the Valk shirts, probably just gonna wear this to team events. :rolleyes:
(1,694 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Shavan M.
Today 01:35 PM
Class of 2018, Where are you applying?
1. The University of Texas at Austin (Hook 'Em) 2. Texas A&M University (Gig 'Em) 3. Mississippi State University(Hail State)
(6,098 views, 61 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Today 01:14 PM
Mathematical Simulation of a FRC Event
Do you understand how predicted contributions and Elo ratings are calculated? The best source for understanding predicted contributions is probably my link to Eugene Fang's post, although I have...
(840 views, 4 replies)
New Post
brennonbrimhall
Today 10:46 AM
Team 1114 2017 Code Release (Java)
Thanks!
(1,347 views, 11 replies)
New Post
IKE
Today 09:40 AM
Custom Designed Games
For those that are curious, OCCRA is roughly 2/3 scale in size, though as FRC robots have become a bit more compact, the actual robots are getting very close in size. This is by rules a student...
(1,307 views, 15 replies)
New Post
marshall
Today 09:32 AM
Petition: New FRC Radio
I have learned a new thing. I really did not know this. No wonder...
(34,764 views, 332 replies)
New Post
Jaci
Today 06:56 AM
No Robot Code
A pointer allocates in Heap Space, while a normal old variable allocates in the Scoped Stack Space. In the Heap Space, the pointer is allocated some memory on the large heap (where most of the...
(602 views, 8 replies)
New Post
zero_frost
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Unofficial FRC Hackathon!
Sorry for late update! Anyone who wants to submit code, but isn't on discord gets until 3PM EST. My bad, i forgot to post here. https://discord.gg/b2nvMf8 Please zip your code, as well as put ...
(2,479 views, 10 replies)
New Post
cadandcookies
Yesterday 11:18 PM
Rev Robotics Expansion Hub
I haven't experimented with the hub yet, but I have seen this occur periodically with Modern Robotics controllers in the past. I haven't been able to isolate it, but it may be the same issue related...
(443 views, 1 replies)