OCCRA
Go to Post The driver must have a relationship with the robot, the driver should talk to the robot, speak soft encouraging words to it. Pet names are also a good idea. If the driver does not love the robot, how can the driver learn to trust the robot. - Gboehm [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Thread
nerdrock101
Yesterday 06:08 PM
Humble Book Bundle - Mindstorms and More!
Hi y'all. Never one to pass up charity giving (or a good deal) I wanted to share that the Humble Book Bundle right now is a boatload of books teaching programming for Lego Mindstorms, as well as a...
(75 views, 0 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 06:04 PM
Teaching Newbies Code
I understand that Gixxy (aka G3) used the slides he prepared a few years ago for the first two days (those were for about 2 hour sessions). I'll contact him directly and ask him to update this...
(242 views, 6 replies)
New Post
kelef
Yesterday 06:01 PM
Scrapbook Ideas
No problem. I would also recommend looking for examples sports teams have done and replacing it with robotics, as it's kind of the same thing.
(159 views, 3 replies)
New Post
kelef
Yesterday 05:52 PM
Teaching Newbies
Thank you guys for the suggestions. While, yes, it is different for every team I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything major, as us having workshops is entirely student led. As much as...
(963 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Knufire
Yesterday 05:19 PM
Greatest FRC upsets of all time?
Also worth mentioning that 548 had one of, if not the fastest minibot at that event.
(2,365 views, 21 replies)
New Post
GaryVoshol
Yesterday 05:11 PM
pic: Don Bossi
Frank would have been in the picture too, but he was still in line.
(768 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Andrew Schreiber
Yesterday 03:32 PM
[FRC Blog] Preference System for Event Registration
Yup. Once more 2018 events are posted I'll import the 2018 events and run the query again. It just seemed garbage right now.
(7,738 views, 87 replies)
New Post
hionwind
Yesterday 03:32 PM
Dealing with "No Storage" at your build site or school
That is true. Up until our 2014 season, we worked out of a single shipping container. You can buy a used one for about $2,000. You just need to find a good patch of solid ground to place it on!
(2,538 views, 28 replies)
New Post
ATannahill
Yesterday 01:04 PM
New Regional Website for Minnesota
I cannot reproduce it now. It was on the home page.
(517 views, 8 replies)
New Post
novelCytologist
Yesterday 12:01 PM
[FRC Blog] Rookie Grants Available!
"Ex.: upload team fundraising materials to the FIRST Community website, post lessons learned to Facebook, etc." Posting lessons learned on platforms accessible to all teams? Sounds like a really...
(516 views, 4 replies)
New Post
FRC6055
Yesterday 11:16 AM
Sheetmetal Robot
Fortunately, one of our sponsors is Intimidator UTV's and they cut out all of our designed parts on their huge laser cutter and bend all the parts in their hydraulic CNC Brake. The same one that...
(582 views, 5 replies)