Go to Post Anyway, it's a global program and a global world. - Christopher149 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
NickE
Today 10:19 AM
Chezy Champs 2018
The team list on TBA is up to date. We'll update it there if we have any drop-outs between now and the event - there are a few teams that are still figuring out logistics.
(16,413 views, 63 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 07:49 AM
Grasshopper End Mill Giveaway
What Cory said, plus an additional de-rate for power. We bogged our PCNC 1100 in aluminum, and the 770 has even less power. The mills are way more tool than many similar-sized CNCs can take complete...
(9,950 views, 56 replies)
New Post
nuclearnerd
Today 07:48 AM
ScantronScouter
It's in a different repository: https://github.com/kForth/ClooneySheetGen https://github.com/kForth/ClooneyScanner "Clooney" was written by one of our mentors who isn't on CD, so I can't help with...
(660 views, 4 replies)
New Post
jakeyoung1319
Today 07:10 AM
New tool for C++ Programming for old cRIOs
I've used the Thunder tool chain for the past year in order to complete my senior project. I attempted to import code as well from past robots (to beta test my robot). I would go through the same...
(11,552 views, 47 replies)
New Thread
Phoenix Spud
Today 06:02 AM
The Koala Foundation: Drought Appeal
You might remember a couple months ago we launched The Koala Foundation and had space themed koala apparel for purchase to support University of Tasmania Robotics after they lost everything in...
(249 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mike Schreiber
Today 05:22 AM
Team Name Mishaps
The HOT Team originally started as the Hyper Hex Offender Team or H2OT since in 1997 the game was played on a hexagonal field. The next year the director of the Milford Proving Grounds asked "Who are...
(7,463 views, 107 replies)
New Post
Chief Hedgehog
Yesterday 11:26 PM
Powder Coat oven setup
Something you would like to present at JUMPSTART? I know a few teams that would be very interested!
(1,607 views, 20 replies)
New Thread
APRSho
Yesterday 11:20 PM
The official league for self-driving cars. APR.
Hi everyone, we want to make it easy for students to really embody what they’re learning. They should have access to play with cool tech without breaking the bank and squeezing a bunch of their peers...
(251 views, 0 replies)
New Post
philso
Yesterday 11:02 PM
How do you handle travel costs?
I just starting with a new team this past week so I don't know how this part of the team works yet. For several years in the past, my wife has organized parents to cater for the swim team when they...
(1,791 views, 15 replies)
New Post
CarlosGJ
Yesterday 10:22 PM
Alpha release of Visual Studio Code for FRC C++ and Java
It's a dark day when I have to deal with Java, but when I do, I use IntelliJ. (My team, which uses Java for the robot, also runs IntelliJ.)
(6,224 views, 80 replies)
New Thread
Csherm
Yesterday 10:08 PM
F4 CADathon 5: 5th Place - Team 8: CADywompus CAD Release
I am pleased to present my design for the 5th Biannual F4 CADathon. I have competed in all of the previous F4 CADathons and have always had a blast. I want to thank the F4 crew, the judges, and...
(148 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Landon K
Yesterday 09:24 PM
Team 226 CADathon Release
Team 226 placed fourth, with members from team 6090. Please ask any questions or post any comments on how we could have improved. Thanks! GradCAD Partner Space Renders
(252 views, 0 replies)
New Post
tdogb
Yesterday 08:17 PM
Vex Configurable Parts in Onshape!
Darnit, just added configurable Versaframe to MKCad :P. Here is the link for anyone that is interested. What you guys have done is great, I will definitely be using this!!...
(628 views, 6 replies)
New Post
jnicho15
Yesterday 07:43 PM
SOLIDWORKS CAM/CAMWorks with Mach 3
After a few meetings worth of testing, I've made a post for Mach 3 that works well for us. I had to split some lines up, add G64 to enable CV mode, and change a few other things. Here it is:...
(734 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Yesterday 07:20 PM
CADathon Tonight 8:30pm ET $500 in prizes for viewers!
We're about to start with giveaways starting soon! Come join us: https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow
(466 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Mark Wasserman
Yesterday 04:30 PM
Will the TalonSRX firmware work with any encoder?
We use a WAGO 233-510 mated with the AM-3495 for experiment and prototypes on our SoB (System on Board, pronounced like "Bob but with an S). The AM-3495 was designed specifically for this connector...
(277 views, 6 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 04:10 PM
Dual speed four CIM or single speed six mini CIM Drivetrain
I concur with most that packaging is not the reason to select one over the other, unless you have some stringent robot requirements. 6 minis will spread the heat load out when things are working...
(690 views, 6 replies)
New Post
SpruceyBrucey
Yesterday 03:46 PM
2018 Solidworks Voucher
I filled out the requirements because our team doesn't really have a website or social media anymore.
(762 views, 11 replies)
New Thread
mtgrogan
Yesterday 03:15 PM
Job opportunities - Detroit Area
The HR company I work for is recruiting for both a CAE Manager and a Controller for LIFT, which is based in the Detroit area. They define themselves as “a revolutionary concept to bring government,...
(273 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Travis Covington
Yesterday 03:13 PM
Team 254 Presents: Lockdown Technical Binder 2018
It wraps at the extents of travel. The springs compensate for the variable rope lengths.
(15,165 views, 76 replies)