Go to Post No need to apologize, you didn't do anything wrong. your just learning. thats what the forums are for. please keep them coming. - Tytus Gerrish [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Today 03:38 AM
Chairmen's Equipment Provided
We've never used anything that required power in our presentation, mainly foam core boards on easels that we printed at made when we arrived at each event. There were a few reasons we never tried...
(541 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Today 02:54 AM
CHS Platter - Moldy Cheese
This game is hard to scout and it is showing. Couple that with the limited number of solid options for the 2nd pick for the higher seeds, and I am starting to get the feeling that it won't be...
(2,276 views, 23 replies)
New Post
Today 02:28 AM
2018 Los Angeles Regional
Reseda Regents Robotics, Team 2584, wants to thank and congratulate Team 5802 - Los STEMateros and Team 330 - The Beach Bots for being such wonderful partners. We were excited to have the opportunity...
(1,221 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Today 01:47 AM
Using Talon PID slots
May I ask why you are gain scheduling between move and hold? That seems like it ought to be unnecessary.
(390 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Today 01:29 AM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
I've got a bunch of 1868 shirts. Open to anything, but very interested in 3132, 2485, 330, and 16. PM me! I'll be at Silicon Valley Regional and Houston Champs. :)
(18,521 views, 123 replies)
New Post
Today 01:22 AM
Inagural Canadian Pacific Regional --- Wow!
Team 1868 would like to thank all the amazing volunteers who made this event possible, we had a blast! Like others said above, this was one of the smoothest events we've ever been to; very...
(761 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Today 01:10 AM
Team 5818 presents: Floptimus prime
Thanks Nick! Sorry about your troubles, and especially after a replay match. When everyone was running they were all good tough matches. So after one week, I'd say the flaps (aka floppies) are pretty...
(2,573 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Today 12:41 AM
Lowest Match Scores per Year
HQ learned from '05. That one was replayed as a tie in elims.
(236 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Today 12:27 AM
Introducing FAST for iOS
i was playing with the app... did that get fixed yet? I don't see the option to scout on the match page. Also, I second the cycle time graph/stats. It looks like the way you enter the pickup...
(1,709 views, 23 replies)
New Post
Today 12:20 AM
Congrats to the winners of San Francisco!
I echo Don's entire post in full. This year, just as last, showed why San Francisco is what I believe to be the best regional in FRC. Don and the RPC have an unwavering commitment to run a...
(818 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Today 12:00 AM
FRCTop25 Week 3 Poll Open. Closes 3/19 7:00pm Eastern
I think 2811, StormBots, is worthy of the top 25 this week. After being on the cusp of greatness for several years, they broke out onto the PNW scene this year, captaining one finalist and one...
(1,133 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:18 PM
[paper] 2018 raw score data and analysis
Interactive percentile plots of alliance scores of each of the 77 events completed as of 3/18/18. Pick which events you want to compare by checking (or un-checking) the checkbox for the events of...
(2,419 views, 25 replies)
New Thread
Yesterday 11:09 PM
Team 5940 Technical Binder
A first for Team 5940 B.R.E.A.D., we have a full technical binder with some details and logic around each of our major mechanisms! With the help of frcguy, I put this together for our events, and to...
(196 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:39 PM
Lone Star Central Regional
Thanks. I'm a bit overwhelmed right now with all of the prep work that needs to be done and building a crate obviously, but we will certainly call on you guys I am sure some time.
(1,185 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:20 PM
Highest Scores So Far
Instead of looking at the highest scores WITHOUT penalties, shouldn't we be looking at the highest scores MINUS penalties? Unless I'm understanding something wrong, we could be missing really good...
(3,373 views, 20 replies)
New Post
David Lame
Yesterday 10:11 PM
Gyro returning wrong numbers
Does this happen a lot, or did it happen once, or once in a great while? This probably isn't the problem, but I'll share my experience with the NavX. Great sensor. Love it. Reasonably priced,...
(338 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:04 PM
Central Illinois Regional
Huge thanks to our fantastic partners 2481 and 4645 for completing our alliance. 2481 world class 2 cube auto really help with the early capture of the scale. 4645 showed absolute tremendous growth...
(1,277 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:37 PM
Driver Station says no communications, RoboRIO comms light indicates communication
That is what I meant, my mistake. That was indeed the issue. The students assured me that the roboRIO image was up-to-date, however this morning I checked it myself and it was not. Thanks for the tip.
(337 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Yesterday 09:22 PM
paper: Caleb's Scouting Database 2018
The seed values were messed up in the book I just published, I'll have an update posted shortly.
(1,974 views, 18 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:15 PM
Quick connect fitting legality?
If you can stand the weight, you may be able to use different cylinders for extend than retract. A 3/4" cylinder is large enough to lift a reasonably heavy hook setup. 3946 is not using pneumatics...
(573 views, 11 replies)