Go to Post FIRST is a worthwhile program to be involved in as an Adult mentor. But for me, it does bring its share of personal conflict. ..... Cuz' you know when Jan 4/5 comes round' I'll be itchin to go gang busters again. I'll never learn - PMGRACER [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Hugh Meyer
Today 12:26 PM
Detroit Pictures
You are welcome. Isn't CD amazing! -Hugh
(1,068 views, 4 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 12:17 PM
Shaft Collars
CoF is a great point. Testing with parts on my desk, anodized 6061 to plan 6061 has a CoF of about 0.5. Certainly not as good as unanodized aluminum, by a big margin, but around 2x better than...
(1,172 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Brian Maher
Today 12:15 PM
Israel is coming to Detroit!
It stinks that Israel is losing slots but I'm very excited to play with Israeli teams at Champs! I'm continually impressed by what Israeli teams can do on the world stage, especially with the...
(426 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Carterjherman11
Today 12:01 PM
Class of 2018, Where are you applying?
I applied to: U.S. Air Force Academy Stanford Cornell WPI Purdue University U of Minnesota Twin Cities U Of Wisc. Madison
(12,336 views, 80 replies)
New Post
Ryan Dognaux
Today 10:54 AM
Is it worth it to opt out of the KOP chassis for a low resource team?
Absolutely - we ran into this some this season as well. Week 6 rolls around and everyone is exhausted, people skip a meeting here and there & there are less hands to accomplish what needs to be done....
(5,461 views, 65 replies)
New Post
Waz
Today 10:46 AM
Is it a sammich?
You make the call... See... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHGJEdjCoeU I would recommend watching the whole movie but in this clip, examine the section from 0:25 to 1:10. Just remember......
(3,690 views, 93 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 10:23 AM
Advantages of a west coast drive....
Iíll add that using a WCD can easily let you do things like flipped gearboxes and chain-in-tube, which can give you a thinner profile and more space in the center of the robot. That can be very...
(680 views, 10 replies)
New Post
DGB
Today 09:57 AM
All WOWnd Up : Headed to That State Up North
Hereís a comparison of where teams were predicted to be picked by All_WOWnd_Up and where they were actually...
(722 views, 5 replies)
New Post
tmpoles
Today 09:02 AM
A Comparison of Streaks: 1678 and 177
This comes down to better, more intricate robots (1678) vs. the better streak of 177. Everyone loves a Cinderella story, and 177 delivered that to the FRC community 6 years running. Super...
(2,283 views, 14 replies)
New Post
JamesCH95
Today 07:40 AM
Grasshopper End Mill Giveaway
I'm going to stop taking new requests at the end of today so that we can get things shipped by the end of the week. We're at 59 requests confirmed through PayPal right now!
(1,975 views, 11 replies)
New Post
iggy_gim
Today 06:58 AM
2018 Hudson Valley Rally Offseason (New Location: Brooklyn, NY)
As of right now, yes. Also here is an updated team list: 354 G-House Pirates 806 Brooklyn Blacksmiths 4571 Rambots
(620 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Tom Ore
Today 02:39 AM
Creo 4.0 Render Test
The biggest reason is that I use Creo in my day job. It works fine for robotics - the students pick it up quickly.
(182 views, 2 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 12:36 AM
MEME THREAD
That was just columns 1-4. The fifth column was Matt. Nobody knows who the sixth column might be...
(1,992 views, 17 replies)
New Post
GeeTwo
Yesterday 10:10 PM
Istanbul, not Constantinople.
FWIW, I've found that "Swinging on a Star" can chase out any lesser, more annoying earworm, and it's so positive that I sometimes miss it when it fades and I'll start it up again.
(3,779 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Evan G
Yesterday 09:49 PM
Top Down Steamworks!
Wow, I get the chance to post my score without being the guy to revive a long dormant thread. I imagine this score won't last long but I figured I'd claim my 15 minutes of fame before it's too...
(6,418 views, 38 replies)
New Post
waxton
Yesterday 08:09 PM
FRC Steamworks Super Unofficial Video Game
im looking forward to it
(37,492 views, 227 replies)
New Post
Mechvet
Yesterday 07:35 PM
Gearing of Swerve Drive
Looks like my memory isn't the best right now. We used 2.5" Colson wheels, my mistake. When I get home I'll add some images of the modules, and try to link our gearing sheet. Our team also has a...
(803 views, 13 replies)
New Post
icemannie
Yesterday 06:35 PM
Pathfinder returning infinity?
Look at the csv files for left and right wheels using Excel. The number of rows multiplied by the time increment you have chosen should be the target time to run the profile. You can adjust that...
(679 views, 6 replies)
New Post
bobl
Yesterday 03:43 PM
Summer Heat 2018 (Yikes! Sharks!)
Awesome event! You don't want to miss it! Check out the trophies and banner from 2017! Spirit Award - The team that shows the best Summertime spirit Winner and Finalist Awards The Winners Banner -...
(1,560 views, 10 replies)