OCCRA
Go to Post Tragedies happened. We've learned from them, as individuals, as teams, as a community. - Taylor [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
bobbysq
Today 05:40 PM
Robot Service Center
Fans would be good to keep around, I know that they're kind of seeing less use with the advent of the Talon SRX, Victor SP, and SPARK, but I could see a team wanting some last minute fans for motors.
(455 views, 5 replies)
New Post
frcguy
Today 05:24 PM
U.S. vs Japan Robot Duel
Funny enough, I think our school shop supervisor knows him pretty well. Neat to see he did FRC.
(1,689 views, 13 replies)
New Post
petercooperjr
Today 05:05 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #693
“If I have to watch those sponsor logos flying by one more time I'm going to stab myself with this fork!”
(128 views, 10 replies)
New Post
sparkytwd
Today 04:58 PM
Best RGB LEDs for LED matrix?
Hey, thanks for putting that all in one place. I'm the mentor behind speccing our display out. We acquired our panels from AliExpress which puts them in ~$20 per panel range, so looking at around...
(882 views, 8 replies)
New Post
jtrv
Today 04:34 PM
[FRC Blog] Last Chance for Second Round Preference Submissions and Some Data
Redbacks out to break another record? 🤔
(370 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Doug Frisk
Today 04:31 PM
2018 FRC events
Contact the RD. I know that the "target" they use in Minnesota is roughly 40 for the first year. But each new event the past few years has blown past that. To find your RD, go here:...
(33,721 views, 214 replies)
New Post
DonRotolo
Today 04:09 PM
SCRIW VII (South Carolina Robotics Invitational & Workshops 2017)
Um, seriously, do you think it could get any worse? Holy cow, talk about overcoming adversity...
(3,631 views, 24 replies)
New Post
Loose Screw
Today 02:18 PM
Gathering Info About Logomotion Strategy
I would watch all of Michigan State Eliminations. The unquestioned strategy of "throw tubes and score" was changed and that allowed #8 to beat #1.
(2,631 views, 30 replies)
New Post
jgerstein
Today 02:07 PM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
I've got a Shopbot in my classroom. We've been happy with its performance as well as the technical support. With the 2.2HP spindle on a PRSAlpha (and a bit of patience for shallow passes), we've cut...
(31,771 views, 174 replies)
New Post
Oblarg
Today 12:59 PM
New to Java: HELP!
I don't want to be discouraging, but I think you should probably step away from robot code for the moment and work through some java tutorials. The questions you're asking indicate that you don't...
(273 views, 13 replies)
New Post
IllegalArgument
Today 12:43 PM
Using Pixy with Java and roboRIO
I've actually been working on porting libpixyusb to the RoboRIO. For ease of development I've just been using JNA for the native bindings, but I'll probably write proper JNI bindings once I finish up...
(2,374 views, 10 replies)
New Post
lynca
Today 11:41 AM
The Blue Alliance C++ API
Thanks for sharing !
(562 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Darre_Bonfire
Today 11:37 AM
2018 Game Speculation
It seems to me that in these teasers they never show what you will actually be doing, but the end goal in which the game will lead up to. An excellent example being Steamworks, generating steam in...
(47,692 views, 212 replies)
New Post
CEF
Today 10:24 AM
Source for 12 AWG wire?
Thanks to all. I've learned more about wire than I thought I would. Some lessons: (1) A lot of inexpensive wire out there is "Copper Clad Aluminum," or "CCA." Has substantially more resistance...
(805 views, 12 replies)
New Post
BrennanB
Today 09:41 AM
[FF]: 2018 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
Another bump I guess for those who are interested in SLFF practice, TBC/TLC's discord is running multiple weekly practice drafts for offseason events, and having a "offseason event champ" We are...
(4,893 views, 93 replies)
New Post
Mr MOE
Today 08:29 AM
Full-Time Position - Sr Design Engineer - Electromechanical - Avondale, PA
We are still sourcing candidates for this position. If you know anyone who might be interested/qualified, please let him/her know. Feel free to send me a private message or connect directly at...
(898 views, 1 replies)
New Post
AndrewH
Today 08:11 AM
[FTC]: Relic Recovery Quiz
It is pretty easy to make a quiz. For the simplest, just make a question on each rule, on what is legal and illegal, not on what penalties there are, you don't need to know penalties if you don't...
(277 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
pryland
Today 07:49 AM
Problem switching modes between Motion Magic and %VBus
Trying to expand upon the Labview Motion Magic example provided by CTR. (Yes the example works). Situation: Rear Talons have encoders attached. (Quad). Trying to create a drive with the option of...
(59 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mark McLeod
Today 07:41 AM
Problem deploy to RoboRio
Thanks for the closure.
(299 views, 6 replies)
New Post
AndrewH
Today 07:35 AM
[FTC]: How to Automate Lifts
Thanks to all for the feedback! Encoders and a limit switch are the bottom was our top idea already, but we wanted input from FRC, especially people around in 2011 or, to a lesser extend...
(149 views, 4 replies)