Go to Post If people played without PDA's back when FIRST had this addiction to nigh-impossible-to-calculate-in-your-head multipliers, then we can play without PDA's now. - Ian Curtis [more]
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

New Post
Today 01:37 PM
2018 Alliance Selection Results
Please add the event title.
(19,867 views, 99 replies)
New Post
Today 01:29 PM
ShuffleBoard is not showing the data.
Go to File->New to create a new layout with the default tabs
(44 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Today 01:08 PM
2018 Greater Pittsburgh Regional
(934 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Today 01:08 PM
Pittsburgh Regional Scouting Presentation
Glad to help! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(435 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Today 01:01 PM
Equiping a Machine Shop
+1 for the CNC router as your first big spend. We acquired a used one from a family member of a team member that was built as a kit for $2000. Easily one of our best purchases as a team. The ability...
(413 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Today 12:55 PM
Talon SRX don't Work
We just had the same problem as well. Luckily I found your post and redeploying LifeBoat made it work. Thanks!
(96 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Jonathan L.
Today 12:22 PM
pic: PowerCube stack
It would be safer to build it with a robot. ::ouch::
(653 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Today 12:19 PM
Seneca thread
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up: FIRST Mid-Atlantic is uploading matches today as they occur at both the Seneca event and Montgomery event. Seneca matches:...
(484 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Ian Curtis
Today 12:12 PM
Brake Mode & Motor Selection
Well, brake mode will never have enough holding power on its own, right? The motor will only generate a torque when the input shaft is spinning. I guess the question I am asking is, what is that...
(396 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Mr V
Today 11:43 AM
(Advice needed)Shall we make payment?
Definitely do not pay at this time. One reason is a lot can happen in the next (almost) year. Not to be a spoiler but things could come up that would make it impossible for you to compete next...
(307 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Tyler Olds
Today 10:54 AM
FRC Top 25(40) Week 3 Results. Show Link
FRC3316 112th ISR: 6th
(6,178 views, 46 replies)
New Post
Today 10:25 AM
Issues with VP integrated encoder and absolute positioning
We have had a similar issue with a SRX Mag Encoder that never rotates more than 250deg (without any wraparound) yet often we will randomly get very large negative or position readings after moving...
(336 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Today 08:52 AM
SmartDashboard Reads in Empty String
It worked now.
(191 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Today 08:51 AM
SmartDashboard GetString() Not Working
2018.2.2. I posted this on the Programming forum and someone suggested that it was AutonInit during matches that was messing it up. I'm reading it out of only DisabledPeriodic now, and it seems to be...
(100 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Today 08:33 AM
INsight: 2018 Plainfield
Live Stream at https://www.twitch.tv/indianaFIRST for those of us not in Plainfield.
(805 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Joe Ross
Today 07:54 AM
Frequent Redeploys Cause CAN Motors to Disable
Is it this issue? https://github.com/CrossTheRoadElec/Phoenix-Documentation#driver-station-system-watchdog--63194-and-motor-controllers-not-enabling
(71 views, 1 replies)
New Post
CHS Platter
Today 07:10 AM
The MARtian: The Times They Are Exchangin'
(1,168 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Today 06:08 AM
Pushed off Lift?
Seems plausible. First time I saw that as its fraught with likelihood of free climbs(s) with 14 secs to go.....even if successful doubt they would have parked with how far they had to go. Lots of...
(1,201 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Peter Johnson
Today 01:53 AM
Issues with pneumatics
Updates to the PCM via CAN are only performed every ~20 ms. So if you hit the timing just right the PCM will never pulse the output. If you really want just a 20 ms pulse, you can use...
(152 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Today 01:51 AM
Face the Boss w/o Auto Quest?
2018orwil_qm26 At least this one was. It was our only triple climb, and our auto hadn't been cooperating the entire tournament. Two of our other double climbs made this list during that week 2...
(1,600 views, 17 replies)