OCCRA
Go to Post We can't turn off inspiration and recognition, development and learning with a switch. It is an on-going process. If it were not, there would be no need for CD except for 6 weeks out of the year. - JaneYoung [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
JesseK
Today 02:20 PM
Final Countdown for Georgia Dome
I graduate college in that dome. Sigh. Unless you were late. :D
(553 views, 11 replies)
New Post
pbuerki
Today 02:03 PM
Using Source Control with LabVIEW
Hi Jonathan, Thank you very much for sharing your lv-merge-and-diff-wrapper. We are using SourceTree for about half a year for our LabVIEW projects, and as you know merging different versions of...
(1,183 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Thayer McCollum
Today 01:54 PM
Vote: Battle of the Brains KC
We want to vote for 'The Barstow School' right?
(109 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Thayer McCollum
Today 01:39 PM
Team 159 Robot Tread Testing
I can't seem to find the blog post where they mentioned the old carpet being discontinued. But the new carpet is barely different than the old stuff.
(526 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Brian M
Today 01:15 PM
FRC Team members at events
There was a guy from Quebec who did it aswell.
(101 views, 10 replies)
New Post
billbo911
Today 12:58 PM
JeVois Smart Machine Vision
Without a doubt, 2073 WILL be sporting this camera on our 2018 robot, as long as the game lends it's self to vision and/or vision tracking! (Actually 2 JeVois) At this point in time, we intend to...
(3,500 views, 33 replies)
New Post
bobbysq
Today 12:46 PM
FRC Blog - 2018 Beta Teams, Brushless Motors, and More!
It seems that they're in stock at AndyMark right now for $100
(13,876 views, 119 replies)
New Post
Bryce2471
Today 12:35 PM
pic: Small CIM in wheel swerve
Thanks for the interest. I'll try to get the CAD models together for the swerve modules you asked about. Keep in mind, these designs would honestly need quite a bit of work in order to be usable in a...
(13,868 views, 68 replies)
New Post
Super84
Today 12:32 PM
[FRC Blog] So many things...
Most of our events didn't have them or else we would have put our awesome standard up. I think our field at MICMP was the only one without them actually...
(2,079 views, 26 replies)
New Post
TetrisMaster
Today 11:53 AM
STEAMPOWERED UPDATE
Will the game be updated with more robots or is this steam-powered in it's final form. The robots I think that could be added would be: 125- 118 but with a faster RoF but no gear capabilities, 195-...
(3,511 views, 11 replies)
New Post
yara92
Today 11:02 AM
Speed Flow Control Pneumatic Connector mechanical
That's exactly my question:cool:
(1,122 views, 12 replies)
New Thread
WSOE8
Today 10:37 AM
FRC Kid Goes On Arctic Expedition?
Hey FIRST People! I'm Luke from FRC Team 111 WildStang. I'm a senior, and I'm applying for a 300 Km dog sledding expedition through the Scandinavian Arctic. However, I need your help! The contestants...
(79 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mads Eskildsen
Today 10:31 AM
pic: Short coaxial swerve module
Could you release the cad of this on grabcad. If possible in Inventor Format. The swerve drive looks great
(3,040 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Today 09:37 AM
Minne Mini Regional 2017
I'll throw some predictions up here around lunchtime tomorrow, but my pre-event predictions for MRI were so awful that I don't want to attempt to predict anything before the event starts.
(1,332 views, 11 replies)
New Post
JoelRummel
Today 07:20 AM
Absolute encoder keeps returning strange values
Cold joint seems like the most likely culprit, but in all honesty we're not willing to figure out how to fix all four of our cables (with three soldered wires each). We're just going to use physical...
(325 views, 10 replies)
New Post
AllenGregoryIV
Today 02:04 AM
The tools you can't get through FRC build season without?
Here is a video explaining how to use collet blocks to make a hex shaft. https://youtu.be/DzWolYW_MKc
(3,993 views, 45 replies)
New Post
marcusbernstein
Yesterday 11:45 PM
How do teams pass knowledge down?
I talk about this all the time in my team culture presentations. In most cases with FRC, a veteran teaching a rookie a skill is not enough. Say I'm teaching someone new how to cad a drivetrain. I can...
(1,235 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Hgree56
Yesterday 10:22 PM
Driving Style
I have no idea. I think it was some fighter pilot game. I know he's also has driven zero-point turn lawn mowers for the past 6 years.
(3,128 views, 42 replies)
New Post
nobrakes8
Yesterday 09:22 PM
CNC Routers for FRC Robotics
Totally agree with building your own table --we went very basic with ours and everything works out well --although we'll probably build a nicer one like you guys have! Although, we've had issues...
(36,008 views, 184 replies)
New Post
jtrv
Yesterday 08:42 PM
Power Up teaser / Boston Dynamics
https://media.giphy.com/media/NWlBEcDW5evFS/giphy.gif
(761 views, 3 replies)