OCCRA
Go to Post please take the time to kick me in the butt. - Andy Baker [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
Team3844
Today 05:21 PM
5th Annual Southern Kentucky Battle for the Bluegrass
The Secret City Wildbots Team 4265 just pledged our 5th Beta bot for Rookies
(14 views, 1 replies)
New Post
SnapDragon
Today 04:25 PM
[FF]: [OFF] Chezy Champs Sign up Thread 2018
1. BrennanB 2. tmpoles 3. pchild 4. nomythicalbeast 5. Stryker 6. Caleb Sykes 7. SenpaiYoshi 8. ThatSoftwareGuy 9. abbymarie 10. SPang
(324 views, 26 replies)
New Post
Joey Jordan
Today 03:26 PM
Rate the Scouting Apps
4967's scouting app is named "Garlic Bread". I'm not going to show you the app, but based on the name alone I think we win.
(7,554 views, 28 replies)
New Post
Today 03:04 PM
bus error opencv on jetson tk1
0x0000b5d2 appears not to be byte aligned, how would i align it?
(123 views, 3 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Today 03:02 PM
Bumper Frames - Are They Legal?
R30D: Now the exception is R30E: The rules are pretty clear here. The top and bottom of the bumper are exterior surfaces. The interior surface is where mounting hardware can be placed. The only...
(3,120 views, 61 replies)
New Post
ngreen
Today 02:44 PM
Drive Station Not recognizing connection
Another area that you could look is to make sure network configuration isn't mixed. I'd check the webdash and then on DS to make sure it is good there. ...
(129 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Clayton Yocom
Today 01:45 PM
Can you see deleted posts?
Same here.
(2,079 views, 32 replies)
New Post
kpildner
Today 01:36 PM
Deep Learning/Neural Network Use In Scouting
I have used the following data sources in the past to build predictive models. Both sources update and publish weekly on during the FIRST Robotics Season. Caleb Sykes posts white papers and past...
(509 views, 7 replies)
New Post
carpedav000
Today 12:51 PM
pic: Captain USA Update
They are there so any horizontal spinner will likely hit the bolt heads before my weapon mounts. Think of them as ablative armor. Nope! The strategy is to have two more wheels on top of the...
(469 views, 6 replies)
New Post
philso
Today 12:50 PM
Offseason drivetrain (X-009 style)
If you are serious about building this, or something like it, you should send what you have now to your sponsor to ensure their equipment can do what you want. Specific areas of concern are the depth...
(563 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Attention
Today 12:15 PM
TBA Requests - Google Sheets add-on for Blue Alliance data
I'm not sure how this works. The help document just says that after I type in =TBASetKey(w/ my key), I should be able to use the other functions. So far it's just returned "There was an error...
(1,759 views, 17 replies)
New Post
Jeremy Germita
Today 12:02 PM
Priority Lists
Yeah, CHS has enough 9XX teams coming in from out of district to sandbag.
(625 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Maxcr1
Today 12:01 PM
Robot Randomly Disconnects
That's possible, but he did say the problem happened on two different laptops. That being said, it's very possible that a problematic software caused this to happen. Autodesk's Atlassian Helper has...
(780 views, 12 replies)
New Thread
Tyler Olds
Today 11:24 AM
East Metro Collaborative Competition (EMC^2) Webcast Info
Great event going on in Minnesota this Saturday! Watch it at https://www.twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow or thebluealliance.com Team List: 1816 The Green Machine 2175 The Fighting Calculators 2220 ...
(154 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
AustinShalit
Today 11:08 AM
[FRC Blog] Event Ready and Beta Test Application
https://www.firstinspires.or g/robotics/frc/blog/2019-event-ready-beta-application A little late to post here but I wanted to highlight that the beta team application is now open! Please come help...
(320 views, 0 replies)
New Post
phurley67
Today 11:00 AM
Programming languages
We used a JeVois camera last year, which includes its own processor and gpu. It was programmed in Python and worked with our java code.
(620 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Cory
Today 10:43 AM
Best bandsaw for aluminum sheet?
What blade type are you using? If you have a 2 speed saw and it's heating up the part I would suspect you have a dull blade or something that isn't clearing chips out of the gullets between...
(635 views, 14 replies)
New Post
ijensen
Today 10:41 AM
Destination: Deep Space Teaser
Everything in the video is through a video monitor and in an inclosed-ish space. I think we have a "use a bot camera to navigate a maze" game this year.
(8,896 views, 83 replies)
New Post
Whatever
Today 09:22 AM
Can we Suggest Rule Changes for Next Season?
I would suggest if you are going to have protected zones (Null Zone 2018, Platform zone endgame 2018, Loading Zone 2017, Secret Passage 2016, Outerworks 2016, etc) - come up with one criteria as to...
(1,063 views, 16 replies)
New Post
SenorZ
Today 08:44 AM
pic: Average Travel Distance for FRC Teams to US
Haha. Me too. I guess my conceptual issue was I was thinking of distance from counties, with counties being weighed evenly... not by teams that actually exist in those counties. Explains why Alaska...
(762 views, 8 replies)