View Single Post
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-12-2018, 03:55 PM
Mad Scientist
AKA: Me
FRC #2040 (DERT)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2003
Daniel_LaFleur has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_LaFleur has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_LaFleur has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_LaFleur has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_LaFleur has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_LaFleur has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_LaFleur has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_LaFleur has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_LaFleur has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_LaFleur has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_LaFleur has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Daniel_LaFleur
Re: Copyright Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaNilson3242 View Post
I don't know if anyone else was wondering with this being such a minor thing, but in the manual there are the little 8-bit robots and what I would assume to be "The Boss." They end each section of the manual and are really cute. I was wondering if they are copyrighted because I would like to use them for button designs and maybe even in t-shirt design. I looked through the papers and it seems like the actual POWERup logo is available but found no information on the other things.
E-mail FIRST and ask for permission.
- Tennyson, Ulysses