View Single Post
  #14   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-20-2017, 04:29 PM
Hardcore Dork
AKA: JCH
FRC #0095 (The Grasshoppers)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2001
JamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond reputeJamesCH95 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FRCTop25 Week 3 Poll Open. Closes 3/20 8:00pm Eastern

I would humbly submit my own team, 95, for the next round of voting. After some significant changes between weeks 1 and 3 I think we finally have a robot worth considering for the top 25.

I would also nominate 6763. Not only have the won the rookie all-star award, highest rookie seed, and rookie inspiration award, they also captained an event-winning alliance. They have also scored up to 6 gears in a match. That is just incredible in my book.

Maturity is knowing you were an idiot, common sense is trying to not be an idiot, wisdom is knowing that you will still be an idiot.