View Single Post
  #37   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-09-2007, 07:00 PM
AKA: Ari
FRC #0108 (SigmaC@T)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2001
Arefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Arefin Bari Send a message via AIM to Arefin Bari Send a message via MSN to Arefin Bari Send a message via Yahoo to Arefin Bari
Re: Predictions: The Big Show -- Einstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Hoffman View Post
Fin:

I don't think Cory was calling anyone stupid, he just used a bit of confusing sentence structure. I myself had to check twice to be sure.

Cory - "Nobody said that their picks are 100% correct, and that anyone who thinks otherwise is stupid."

I believe he meant, "Nobody said that their picks are 100% correct, and nobody said that anyone who disagrees with their picks is stupid". I think he was implying that this has been a friendly, rather innocuous thread to this point where no one is proclaiming some kind of uncanny psychic ability to predict the future, but I can see your viewpoint that many of these prognostications have had a tinge of rah-rah-ism for the home team or perhaps also a bit of the "me too" bandwagon syndrome. Even so, I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong with having fun in guessing.

Basically, this is all just for fun, and no one is pretending to know anything more about the final outcome than anyone else. If everyone continues to go with the flow, then no worries.
Let's continue...