View Single Post
  #40   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-09-2007, 07:28 PM
AKA: Rees
FRC #0340 (Greater Rochester Robotics)
Team Role: Teacher

Rookie Year: 2000
J.Rees has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Rees has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Rees has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Rees has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Rees has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Rees has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Rees has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Rees has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Rees has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Rees has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Rees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Predictions: The Big Show -- Einstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Delles View Post
Ok so people are posting who they think will win the divisions so i guess i put mine up

Newton - 148 seeds #1, picks 111 then picks 340
Curie - 1114 seeds #2 picks 234 then picks 176
Archie - 494 seeds #1 picks 254 then picks 4
Galileo - 2056 seeds #1 picks 217 then picks 1251

I honestly think there is so much depth this year in each division that it is not going to be a problem for the number 1 seeds to win their divisions. The problem is going to be getting the team that they WORK best with. The alliance with the teams that work best together will beat the alliance with the best teams on them any day (excluding if the best teams work the best together)

just what i think could happen for winners in each division.
I'm with Tim on this one. There are plenty of good teams. There are very few great teams. Just try to find a team you can work well with. I'm just afraid that the match list gremlins will keep teams from working together. I already know we won't be teamed WITH any of the teams you have us with. But thanks for the props.