View Single Post
  #52   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-16-2012, 11:14 AM
Lifer
FRC #0190 (Gompei and the Herd)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2003
Francis-134 has a reputation beyond reputeFrancis-134 has a reputation beyond reputeFrancis-134 has a reputation beyond reputeFrancis-134 has a reputation beyond reputeFrancis-134 has a reputation beyond reputeFrancis-134 has a reputation beyond reputeFrancis-134 has a reputation beyond reputeFrancis-134 has a reputation beyond reputeFrancis-134 has a reputation beyond reputeFrancis-134 has a reputation beyond reputeFrancis-134 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FIRST is realy looking into the Einstein problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by DampRobot View Post
This is a great step by FIRST, and I applaud its efforts to try to make sure this never happens again.

Having all 12 teams there worries me a little bit though. People have discussed "replaying" Einstein at IRI, and it almost seems like FIRST has accidentally provided this. I hope that these field tests don't devolve into an attempt by teams to try to see what would have happened if the problems had never come up.
I doubt that the one or two people from each team would be able to compete at anywhere near the level of the Championship, especially without any pit support, most likely the drive coach and at least one driver. I think 25, 16 and 180's well fought and earned victory is safe from controversy.

Email | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Twitch
iTunes Podcast | Snapchat

A proud alumnus of teams 134 and 40 || Mentor of Team 190 || Director of Fun for BattleCry@WPI

Last edited by Francis-134 : 05-16-2012 at 04:31 PM.