View Single Post
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-27-2018, 04:51 PM
RoboDox and LVHS - Missing you!
FRC #5941
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2001
indieFan has a reputation beyond reputeindieFan has a reputation beyond reputeindieFan has a reputation beyond reputeindieFan has a reputation beyond reputeindieFan has a reputation beyond reputeindieFan has a reputation beyond reputeindieFan has a reputation beyond reputeindieFan has a reputation beyond reputeindieFan has a reputation beyond reputeindieFan has a reputation beyond reputeindieFan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In Memorium Sub-Forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorZ View Post
I do not think CD will be most people's go-to place for information about the passing of a community member.
I spent 12 years very active in the L.A. area with FIRST. I was a member of the Regional Committee, as well as two teams. I traveled to various regionals to volunteer, being requested to be the Field Supervisor in San Diego it's first three years.

I moved out of California 5 years ago.

I did not hear about Jim Beck's passing until I sent an email to inform some people about Mark Leon's passing and was sent a response back.

I don't check CD on a daily or even weekly basis, unless it's build season or I've posted something. Therefore, I'd check the sub-forum when I did come on to the site.