View Single Post
  #10   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-05-2012, 12:50 AM
Seeking CD cool kid club nomination
AKA: Brandon Liatys
FRC #2180 (Zero Gravity)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2007
Brandon_L has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon_L has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon_L has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon_L has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon_L has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon_L has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon_L has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon_L has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon_L has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon_L has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon_L has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Well-Deserved Recognition of Team 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by popnbrown View Post
I remember hearing this story, when I got involved in 2007. It was one of the stories that inspired me and wanted to make me work harder in spreading FIRST. I did not know that the same sort of situation occurred this year, and am at not at all surprised. 25 is a truly a Chairman's team, and I strive to achieve the same values that Raider Robotix exemplifies.
I remember hearing this also when I started in 2008, I never knew it was team 25 though. I heard the same exact story and either forgot the teams or was never told. I've repeated the story to my team many times, especially at events where we were in a similar situation.

FRC 2495 - Hamilton West Robotics [2007-2014] - 2013 Seneca Winner; 2014 Lenape Quality Award, MAR DCMP alliance captain, H.E.R.E. Captain & Winner
FRC 2180 - Zero Gravity [2017-]
- 2017 Hatboro Spirit Award; 2018 Westtown Winner, Seneca Finalist

frclocks.com