#37   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Gary Dillard's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
Generator of Entropy
AKA: you know, the old bald guy
FRC #2973 (The Mad Rockers)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 1998
Gary Dillard has a reputation beyond reputeGary Dillard has a reputation beyond reputeGary Dillard has a reputation beyond reputeGary Dillard has a reputation beyond reputeGary Dillard has a reputation beyond reputeGary Dillard has a reputation beyond reputeGary Dillard has a reputation beyond reputeGary Dillard has a reputation beyond reputeGary Dillard has a reputation beyond reputeGary Dillard has a reputation beyond reputeGary Dillard has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Gary Dillard
Re: 2007 Motor Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorbit View Post
Does anyone have the specs for the window motor or more importantly the connector for the window motor? Or if someone can tell me how do I hook up a window motor, that would be highly appreciated.
I don't know the specs on the connector, but here's how we've done it in the past and it works just fine (I'll probably get kicked out of the junior EE club for these instructions):

Using a hacksaw or coping saw, cut the plastic housing of the connector back to the bottom of the socket, and then cut it lengthwise between the two conductor pins and basically break the plastic away. This will leave you the 2 pins which are about a half inch long sticking out. Solder your power wires to these 2 pins and wrap with electrical tape.