View Single Post
  #46   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-25-2007, 10:02 PM
Waiting for the storm
FRC #0832
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2005
DonRotolo has a reputation beyond reputeDonRotolo has a reputation beyond reputeDonRotolo has a reputation beyond reputeDonRotolo has a reputation beyond reputeDonRotolo has a reputation beyond reputeDonRotolo has a reputation beyond reputeDonRotolo has a reputation beyond reputeDonRotolo has a reputation beyond reputeDonRotolo has a reputation beyond reputeDonRotolo has a reputation beyond reputeDonRotolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Predictions Week 4: Bash Fests in Boston, San Diego & Waterloo. Big Scores @ Buc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Holley View Post
I agree...we crippled our own team in hopes of making this regional more competitive by getting all of the "outer ring rookies" as they were called up and running.
Well, some years you gotta do that, and rest comfortable knowing that IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, absolutely 100% Gracious Professionalism. I sure hope the rookies were grateful. I wasn't even there, but I appreciate your sacrifice. Maybe one of those rookies will come back next year to dominate the regional!! (we can only hope).

Don

*All comments are mine and do not represent my employer*