Thread: 2013 Game?
View Single Post
  #182   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-10-2012, 06:46 PM
FF: The Lunch Company
AKA: Joseph Cupchack
no team

Rookie Year: 2011
JosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Game?

Eric and I actually came up with a game that the GDC can use for a water game. Which is more then I can say for anyone else.

Main Game: There are several lunacy like goal weighted down on the bottom of a pool. 1 or more robots on a 3 robot alliance must go underwater to pick up at least one of the goals. the remaining robot(s) must score balls filled with a substance less dense then water so they float. each ball scored would be X amount of points, they must remain in the basket until the buzzer to be counted.

End Game: X points are awarded per ball to any alliance that can then take their basket(s) and set them upside down on the bottom of the pool.

Alternate End Game: X points are awarded to each Robot that hangs on a bar(s) located in the middle of the field. Bars are X distance from the water. Robots must be completed out of the water to count.

I haven't thought up an autonomous yet. Ideas?

Last edited by JosephC : 06-10-2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Grammar