Thread: 2013 Game?
View Single Post
  #192   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-11-2012, 09:39 AM
MIssin' the MItten
AKA: Erik Boyle
FRC #0395 (2 Train Robotics), FRC #4640 (Metallic Panthers)
Team Role: College Student

Rookie Year: 2012
Ekcrbe has a reputation beyond reputeEkcrbe has a reputation beyond reputeEkcrbe has a reputation beyond reputeEkcrbe has a reputation beyond reputeEkcrbe has a reputation beyond reputeEkcrbe has a reputation beyond reputeEkcrbe has a reputation beyond reputeEkcrbe has a reputation beyond reputeEkcrbe has a reputation beyond reputeEkcrbe has a reputation beyond reputeEkcrbe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephC View Post
Eric and I actually came up with a game that the GDC can use for a water game. Which is more then I can say for anyone else.

Main Game: There are several lunacy like goal weighted down on the bottom of a pool. 1 or more robots on a 3 robot alliance must go underwater to pick up at least one of the goals. the remaining robot(s) must score balls filled with a substance less dense then water so they float. each ball scored would be X amount of points, they must remain in the basket until the buzzer to be counted.

End Game: X points are awarded per ball to any alliance that can then take their basket(s) and set them upside down on the bottom of the pool.

Alternate End Game: X points are awarded to each Robot that hangs on a bar(s) located in the middle of the field. Bars are X distance from the water. Robots must be completed out of the water to count.

I haven't thought up an autonomous yet. Ideas?
A. It was a thought we joked around with at lunch after a demo one day, not something we actually expect to happen.

B. SPELL MY NAME RIGHT! I'm on your team.
2012 Championship Newton Division FinalistsóThanks 330 and 639 for the Full Court Press! | 2013 Kettering University District Chairman's Award Winners! | 2014 Great Lakes Bay Region District WinnersóThanks 288, 4819, and 5166! | 2014 Waterford District Chairman's Award Winners! | 2014 Michigan FRC State Championship Chairman's Award WinnersóCongratulations 33 and 503! | 2015 Center Line District Chairman's Award Winners! | 2015 Lansing District WinnersóThanks 314 and 1684! | 2015 FIRST in Michigan District Championship Chairman's Award WinnersóCongratulations 503 and 2137!