View Single Post
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-21-2004, 09:16 PM
no team

Rookie Year: 2001
Brant Bowen has a brilliant futureBrant Bowen has a brilliant futureBrant Bowen has a brilliant futureBrant Bowen has a brilliant futureBrant Bowen has a brilliant futureBrant Bowen has a brilliant futureBrant Bowen has a brilliant futureBrant Bowen has a brilliant futureBrant Bowen has a brilliant futureBrant Bowen has a brilliant futureBrant Bowen has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Brant Bowen Send a message via MSN to Brant Bowen Send a message via Yahoo to Brant Bowen
Re: Importing assembly into an assembly...

I encountered this late last year when I was putting together our flailer system. I was waiting till this year to prove it, but here are my theories on what you need to do? If i understand correctly you want some pieces of your arm to move in the new assembly. I'm pretty sure there is no way to move the arm assembly as you have it. Each part that will move in any way will need to be assembled in the final assembly. Then you can use your motion constraints etc... If anybody else has more input on this I'd love to hear it.