View Single Post
  #15   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-05-2010, 09:45 PM
AKA: Chris Sherwood
FRC #2996 (Cougars Gone Wired)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2008
Zholl is a splendid one to beholdZholl is a splendid one to beholdZholl is a splendid one to beholdZholl is a splendid one to beholdZholl is a splendid one to beholdZholl is a splendid one to beholdZholl is a splendid one to beholdZholl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Team media pass at Nationals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExTexan View Post
I'm sure it is enforced differently from time to time and place to place. The intent of that rule is to discourage teams from giving media passes to "coaches/mentors" who stay with the team until the last minute, participate in the strategy sessions with the alliances, and generally turn their 4 person drive team into a 5 person drive team which is unfair to those that don't.

I have asked many people with media passes where their cameras are. I do understand the desire and usually "no harm done" by the extra student hanging around but I try to enforce it fairly for all.
makes sense. I don't personally remember having issues with it, but then again what am I there for except to catch anything the drivers do that's interesting? and I will admit I'm guilty of trying to listen in on the strategy meetings