View Single Post
  #39   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-07-2002, 11:58 PM
Gone the way of the dinosaur
AKA: "Big Mike"
no team

Rookie Year: 1999
Mike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mike Schroeder Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Schroeder
I really think we have no control over this(we aren't Union you know)so lets take for

Hey time to throw in what ever change is in my pockets

okkk Disney=good parks nice Internationally known arena

Huston= A park and an Intertionally known arena (plus you can tell your football team that you played in the Astrodome and they didnt)

The way I look at it is this (disscussed in an earlier thread) Disney supplies a location with increased saftey at all times (on of the main reasons that the $$ goes ^ is prob the increased load it has and the amount of staff they must provide)

Huston, Pheniox, where ever else...... will Provide security while at competition so after that your teams are SOL

BUT and i mean a BIG BUT (not me)

who cares If First is gonna hold the nats in Huston Pheniox or or my back yard for that matter, teams are still gonna go and still have a good time out of this so if that is a bad thing (having fun) dont go to disney world for the nats either just sit at home and wonder what if

(i have a cold and a temp and all that good stuff and i am chocked full of Drugs (the good over the counter kinds) so if no of this makes sense let me know (email aim anyhting i dont care) and will explain)

now if you dont mind i am going to sleep until i gotta wake up and goto work or somthing i dont remember

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"-JFK