View Single Post
  #9   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-18-2006, 03:13 PM
6th Gear Developer; Mentor
AKA: Blake Ross
no team (6th Gear)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2006
gblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Webcast - Dec. 16, 2006 - Florida FVC Regional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Coleman View Post
The Vex based pan and tilt system that you and your team built for the video camera was awesome! Are you going to post a photo of the system?

Have you considered building a LEGO based system for FLL competitions?
Before copying it, see the safety suggestion in the discussion under the picture. http://www.chiefdelphi.com/media/photos/26048?
Words/phrases I avoid: basis, mitigate, leveraging, transitioning, impact (instead of affect/effect), facilitate, programmatic, problematic, issue (instead of problem), latency (instead of delay), dependency (instead of prerequisite), connectivity, usage & utilize (instead of use), downed, functionality, functional, power on, descore, alumni (instead of alumnus/alumna), the enterprise, methodology, nomenclature, form factor (instead of size or shape), competency, modality, provided(with), provision(ing), irregardless/irrespective, signage, colorized, pulsating, ideate