View Single Post
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-25-2017, 03:07 PM
Sitting behind a Toughbook
AKA: Nicholas Dal Porto
no team

Rookie Year: 2012
frcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond reputefrcguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bay Area Maker Faire - Thanks to all the FRC teams!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T8PineappleSam View Post
I was able to stop by the DPEA tent and was incredibly impressed with the projects that your students have been able to put together. The technical binders that were on the side table showed an incredible level of daily documentation, and something that we would love to emulate.
Agreed! We steered some of our school staff over there, one of whom is a admissions counselor and staff member at Stanford. After talking with the DPEA students and staff he told me that the level of detail and the projects that were created were as good as, if not better, than what undergrads at Stanford produce.

Team 5940: 2015-2018

Technical Key Volunteer: 2016-present

Event Travel Spreadsheet, catch me at NEFIRST offseason events!