View Single Post
  #314   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-04-2018, 06:22 PM
Mostly Legal Volunteer
no team
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2016
ctt956 has much to be proud ofctt956 has much to be proud ofctt956 has much to be proud ofctt956 has much to be proud ofctt956 has much to be proud ofctt956 has much to be proud ofctt956 has much to be proud ofctt956 has much to be proud ofctt956 has much to be proud of
Re: 2018 Game Speculation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayShower View Post
I did a thread search and it doesn't seem like anyone's incorporated the removal of team banners into their theory.

See this blog: https://www.firstinspires.org/roboti...-rules-updates

What could this mean?!
I included this in my theory with the "monitors" above the alliance walls, as there would be no space for banners/standards with those in place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman View Post
The game was working in the teaser, so don't see where any of these electronic theories fit in unless it "breaks"
The airship in the Steamworks teaser was fully functional (it was just a still image, but it is flying in the picture), yet the ones on the actual field required delivery of gears to operate. Also, all game consoles I've used will at least somewhat function without controllers or A/V cables connected.

"You know, it's amazing how many things you can take apart with just one ordinary screwdriver!" - Calvin, from Calvin and Hobbes
"There's nothing a little duct tape and surgical tubing can't accomplish." - Sheldon J. Plankton

Last edited by ctt956 : 01-04-2018 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Typo