View Single Post
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-22-2011, 05:42 PM
FRC #0829 (Digital Goats)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2004
IndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RIP Art Anderson, age 76, TechnoKat mentor and Boy Scout Leader

It was a huge punch in the gut when I read Alan's Facebook post this morning and then went straight the the newspaper website to read the news, unbelievable and shocking.
I remember the last conversation I had with Art at IRI this year and as usual he had a smile on his face. FIRST in Indiana just won't be the same without that smile at every event.
When setup time comes for CAGE match this October I don't think I will be able to do it without tears. But I'll remember that smile and it will be alright.

My thoughts and condolences are with the Anderson family, they are in my prayers.