View Single Post
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-22-2011, 06:15 PM
Proud Member of the Herd
no team
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2007
P.J. has a reputation beyond reputeP.J. has a reputation beyond reputeP.J. has a reputation beyond reputeP.J. has a reputation beyond reputeP.J. has a reputation beyond reputeP.J. has a reputation beyond reputeP.J. has a reputation beyond reputeP.J. has a reputation beyond reputeP.J. has a reputation beyond reputeP.J. has a reputation beyond reputeP.J. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RIP Art Anderson, age 76, TechnoKat mentor and Boy Scout Leader

At first I read the title and I was filled with sympathy for everyone close to Mr. Anderson, family friends and team. But then I read the news story and I'm even more sad. Why does this kind of stuff have to happen in the world? Why is it always the best people who have the worst things happen to them? I never had the pleasure to meet Mr. Anderson, and I can infer from what I've read here and other things I've heard about him that it would have indeed been a pleasure.

My deepest condolences to his family and everyone else who knew and loved him, I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.
Team 910-The Foley Freeze -- Student 2007-2010, Mentor 2012-2017
Referee at 36 Regular Season Events, 3 World Championships, 31 Off Season Events, and Counting