View Single Post
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-12-2017, 09:57 PM
I should be at baseball practice
FRC #1836 (The Milkenknights)
Team Role: Mascot

Rookie Year: 2013
marcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond reputemarcusbernstein has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Practice Field in Northern Los Angeles

Robert,

It wasn't totally clear from your post, but I assume you're looking for a field to practice on. 5802 (Stemateros) has a field, though I am not sure if it is up during the offseason. If you want to drive a little further, Code Orange and 3309 have practice facilities, both are very gracious in opening it to other teams during season. If either is still up and running, its worth contacting them even though it's a little further than you might want. Beyond those three, I haven't heard about any practice fields in driving distance from my shop (in the San Fernando Valley), so I am excited to hear if anyone else has one nearby.

"Once you've concluded that it isn't a code problem, it isn't an electrical problem, and it isn't a mechanical problem, after all that blaming you now have a culture problem."
"Precedence is no excuse for being wrong."
"Aesthetics are great, but not at the expense of functionality."
"An entire team rallied around a potentially wrong decision is better than half a team rallied around the right one. And if that potentially wrong decision ends up being the right one, that unified team will be successful."