View Single Post
  #78   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-31-2017, 09:15 AM
Mentor
AKA: Steve Peterson
FRC #3081 (Kennedy RoboEagles)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2011
MrRoboSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMrRoboSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMrRoboSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMrRoboSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMrRoboSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMrRoboSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMrRoboSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMrRoboSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMrRoboSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMrRoboSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMrRoboSteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FRC Blog - 2018 Beta Teams, Brushless Motors, and More!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeTwo View Post
I think a lot of the speculation on this has missed the "Game Specific" part of this. While this could be as generic as high goals, low goals, rotors & climbs, it could also be something that doesn't even make sense in any other year. For video games, it could be the location of the magic "power up" mushroom, or a cheat code. I also isn't clear if the same information is available to every team, or even every team on the same alliance. I really expect it to include data which is NOT on the public real time scoreboard.
Stronghold is a good example. You might have had a string that looked like:

ACEBF 00120 BADCE 02210

Where the letters represent the defense configuration and the digits represent the current crossing state, for both alliances.
http://twitter.com/MrRoboSteve www.linkedin.com/in/speterson Microsoft is hiring