View Single Post
  #12   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-31-2006, 11:04 PM
updates this status less than FB!
AKA: the one who "will break into your thoughts..."
FRC #0237 (Black Magic)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2001
Elgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Elgin Clock
Re: The Confederate State of America

A controversial movie with Spike Lee's name attached to it?? No.. Can't be!

Anyways, Matt, thanks for posting this. I would actually like to see this movie, as I see it being no different than the classic piece of literature, and cinema by George Orwell called 1984.

Both present what could be if the other side won, (good? bad? who's to really say?) and seem to be not only a study in human psychology, but the aftermath of war and people's mindsets once in that opposing world very different than ours that we know today.

Nice post Matt. And speaking of politics, but not necessarily how we think of politics, we can definitely pick out the conservatives from the liberals on CD with some of these posts lately. Always a good thing to know.