View Single Post
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-29-2010, 11:54 PM
FRC #1391

Rookie Year: 2007
KE5WGE has a spectacular aura aboutKE5WGE has a spectacular aura aboutKE5WGE has a spectacular aura about
Old FRC Controllers (Pre-NI)

Howdy all,
I am a former member and captain of 1391 now majoring in Music Business and Computer Science at SUNY Potsdam. I am also a staff engineer in the recording studio on campus. One of the many projects I am undertaking in my role is to design and build a series of wooden slats to cover the walls similar to those found in the studios at Capital Records in California. (See the wall in the background here)

I want the slats to be able to be controlled remotely from the control room of the studio by the engineer running the a session. I am already familiar with the old FRC system that pre-dated the new NI systems and know a number of teams have a few extra lying around not being used for anything. I am wondering if any of yalls teams have extra controllers lying around that could be put to use by another educational institution, though not for FRC use.

Was a great season and defiantly made me miss being a part.
Stuart R.

Give me something to figure out and I'll break it. Give me another and I'll blow your mind.