View Single Post
  #12   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-20-2011, 11:52 AM
is getting his kicks.
AKA: Mark Kramarczyk
FRC #3096 (Highlanders)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2006
kramarczyk has a reputation beyond reputekramarczyk has a reputation beyond reputekramarczyk has a reputation beyond reputekramarczyk has a reputation beyond reputekramarczyk has a reputation beyond reputekramarczyk has a reputation beyond reputekramarczyk has a reputation beyond reputekramarczyk has a reputation beyond reputekramarczyk has a reputation beyond reputekramarczyk has a reputation beyond reputekramarczyk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Detroit District 2011

I want the thank 217 & 51 for the invitation to join your alliance. The opportunity to show our students that hard work and continuous improvement will be noticed was priceless for our team.

Paul, Mike, Ken, and Chris, thanks for the kind words, patience, and support to get our autonomous where it needed to be.

Thanks to 217 for the loaner minibot. I'd like to also thank Ed and John from 217 for working with us on minibot deployment. It is always frustrating when a field problem can't be duplicated in the pit, but everyone just kept going until we got it deploying successfully.

469, 245 & 2832... Looking across the field at you guys scared the crap out of me. You are awesome individually and even better together. Those finals matches were incredible to watch.

Brick walls are for other people. - Randy Pausch