Originally Posted by Aignam
Yes, that sums it up, right there. I hope the very few feasible defensive strategies remain legal through the 99 expected updates.
1. Blocking other robots from picking up small balls.
2. Blocking other robots from delivering small balls to HP.
3. Knocking off/Stealing big balls from goals.
4. Moving goals away from opponent HPs to prevent scoring.
5. Keeping another robot from climbing on the bar.
6. Hoarding big balls.
7. Capping an opponents goal early to prevent small ball scorage.
etc... etc.... etc
They all seem pretty feasible to me!
I'm still amazed at the options given a coach in this game.
This year's game is all about coaching and driving, and *gasp* defense!
Those that can't see the defensive moves, aren't looking hard enough.