View Single Post
  #15   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-13-2004, 09:51 PM
Alumni
no team

Rookie Year: 1999
Todd Derbyshire will become famous soon enoughTodd Derbyshire will become famous soon enough
Re: FYI: Team Update #1 is posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVN
Ya know, a wise man once told me:
"Well John, you know what drawing boards are for? Going back to them."

It's day 4 not week 4, and I'm not crying for you.
Besides, if you're the "strategy big-boss man" you claim to be... this should be only the most minor of setbacks.

So yes: Thank you FIRST for making an important rule clarification, that will help make this game play better, and this season a positive experience for all.
Don't worry about my strategy changes worry about adaptations and circumventions do to this rule. What exactly do they consider blocking a ball chute it can be anything from an inch of the ball chute to 13inches to have a ball being permissable to the chute and that is it. Also what is the penalty for this foul? Get five green flags? Back off three feet?

Oh and for those of you thinking that we (88) are going all defense well you will have to find out and don't worry for those that won't be going to Jersey I will give you a prelude of what you will see during the offseasons if you are going to BAE with my college team (1307). Rookies by number Veterans at heart.