View Single Post
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-12-2010, 02:48 PM
Just Itinerant
AKA: Hey dad...Father...MARK
FRC #0358 (Robotic Eagles)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2001
Mark McLeod has a reputation beyond reputeMark McLeod has a reputation beyond reputeMark McLeod has a reputation beyond reputeMark McLeod has a reputation beyond reputeMark McLeod has a reputation beyond reputeMark McLeod has a reputation beyond reputeMark McLeod has a reputation beyond reputeMark McLeod has a reputation beyond reputeMark McLeod has a reputation beyond reputeMark McLeod has a reputation beyond reputeMark McLeod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Labview Solenoid Programming

Yes, just add more of the same solenoid code for each new solenoid you want to add.
Repeat the Relay code for more Relays (Spikes). The Relay is treated a little differently than the solenoid, because Relays have 4 possible inputs - Forward/Reverse/On/Off and you need to use a case statement block to set those properly.

The magnetic reed switch gets connected to one of the Digital Sidecar inputs labeled Digital I/O. The same place that the pressure switch got connected and to the same signal/ground(1) pins, no power.

The pictures I posted are just my example of how to setup the compressor and use solenoids with the 2010 LabVIEW framework.