View Single Post
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-23-2007, 09:46 AM
Never Forget FIRST 1992-2000
no team

Rookie Year: 1996
Justin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Re: Predictions Week 4: Bash Fests in Boston, San Diego & Waterloo. Big Scores @ Buc

Find it hard to disagree with Dr. Joe's picks for Boston this weekend. Us old timers have to stick together. I think that this is probably 126's week if they can just avoid revealing the target on their backs long enough to rack up some qualification round wins they should be in good shape going into the finals. If 121 or 126 is picking look for either of them to potentially pick the other team, these two teams have some serious history behind them and together folks, and you only have to be from New England to know that. Some on these boards have declared that veterans have no advantage in this years game but for my money I would never vote against them, especially not 10+ year teams from New England.

-Justin

P.S. 121's flipper bot from 97 is LEGENDARY!! Those who were there to witness it are a rare and fading breed which I am proud to be one of