View Single Post
  #32   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-04-2003, 07:51 PM
"Old" and Cranky. Get off my lawn!
AKA: Dark Ages
FRC #0263 (Sachem Aftershock)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2002
Matt Krass has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Krass has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Krass has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Krass has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Krass has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Krass has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Krass has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Krass has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Krass has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Krass has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Krass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Matt Krass
Quote:
Originally posted by Tytus Gerrish
Oh no! not the mushy stuff!
What on earth was the point of that?

Anyway, FIRST has introduced me to a lot of new people and I've made several friends along the way. The season was great but even when it's over I've got friends I can hang out with and just have fun. Of course we are doing so by working on a Segway clone, but hey shows our dedication, we do normal stuff too. It's definately had a big impact on my life.

I'm a FIRST relic of sorts, I remember when we used PBASIC and we got CH Flightsticks in the KoP. In my day we didn't have motorized carts, we pushed our robots uphill, both ways! (Houston 2003!)