View Single Post
  #43   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-12-2003, 01:15 PM
Amanda Morrison's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
17 awesome years of FRC!
no team
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2002
Amanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeAmanda Morrison has a reputation beyond repute
I kind of realized that I never even replied to my own question, and that kind of upset me. There are many people to whom my team and myself owe great thanks and whom were a great pillar of strength this season alone. FIRST has always been less than just a school activity for me and more of a way of everyday life.

FIRST is unlike every other organization or every other robot competition because it begs to you collaborate; it encourages you to be a better person through the help of others.

Alumna - Teams 71, 1020, 1720, 148, 1296
Working to make sure all FRC students learn the beauty and benefit of communication skills to ensure their future success. Want help editing your awards submissions? Click here.