View Single Post
  #61   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Reader of Things
AKA: Victoria
FRC #1939 (Kuhnigits)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2006
vhcook has a reputation beyond reputevhcook has a reputation beyond reputevhcook has a reputation beyond reputevhcook has a reputation beyond reputevhcook has a reputation beyond reputevhcook has a reputation beyond reputevhcook has a reputation beyond reputevhcook has a reputation beyond reputevhcook has a reputation beyond reputevhcook has a reputation beyond reputevhcook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Lessons Learned:The Negative

I deeply dislike the new Q&A system. The number of clicks to get each answer in the new system when trying to keep up with all of the rulings was excessive. The new system's design seems to have an flawed assumption that we only care about the answers to questions we asked.

I really wish the Q&A system had an easy way to pull a digest of all answers (and their questions) since X date or last visit, since that would exactly match the reasons I go there.

I also missed having the referees summarize fouls at the end of the match. I like the instant scoring, but sometimes I was looking at the other end and didn't see the foul or referee hand signal happen.

Last edited by vhcook : 05-02-2012 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Forgot something