View Single Post
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-13-2018, 01:29 PM
Chief of FUN
no team (First Updates Now)

Rookie Year: 2001
Tyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond reputeTyler Olds has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top Region Lists + Tonight 8pm ET: FUNalysis, FRCTop25, FUN After Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Scott View Post
This is a week 2 list. Miami Valley was week 1, and there was no New York regional this week either.

I really like the new format, it allows lesser known teams from regions to get a bit more exposure. As a random aside question: Is Maryland now part of NE? 1629 is on the NE list and I though CHS was part of the Southern recap.
You are correct I put this state in the wrong region. This will be updated for week 2 (also if you see any others let me know). Thank you for the heads up . I had to sort by each state and assign a region and then manually split PA because of WOW so there might be some errors I didn't catch.

Just to confirm that Top 10 lists are based on the team's geographic home location, not where the event was located. IE Michigan teams who played in Indiana would be eligable to show up in the FIM poll.
CD Moderator

Last edited by Tyler Olds : 03-13-2018 at 01:31 PM.