View Single Post
  #43   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-02-2006, 12:03 PM
The "Masonater"
AKA: George Mason Klenklen
FRC #2167 (MASMabots)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 2006
GMKlenklen is a name known to allGMKlenklen is a name known to allGMKlenklen is a name known to allGMKlenklen is a name known to allGMKlenklen is a name known to allGMKlenklen is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to GMKlenklen Send a message via MSN to GMKlenklen Send a message via Yahoo to GMKlenklen
Re: Direct Drive Four Motor System

Ok, there is all this talk of "tripping breakers" and such... So I ask what does it take to trip the stock breakers?
Also, because last year was my rookie year... I only have experience with one drive train... but I don't remember all these sorts of problems to do with it.
We had 2 stock trannys, with 2 cims per tranny. 4-wheel drive with the stock skyway wheels, i.e. your standard 4-cim 4-wheel drive slip steering set up.
We didn't ever trip anything... I pushed people around quite a bit, i flew down the field, and I always drove strait. Oh, and we never broke a chain.

Somehow we where amazingly lucky and evaded all of the aforementioned problems... if anyone knows how, I'd like to know!!!