View Single Post
  #54   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-31-2004, 10:25 PM
(Insert witty comment here)
FRC #0057 (The Leopards)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1998
Kevin Sevcik has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Sevcik has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Sevcik has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Sevcik has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Sevcik has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Sevcik has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Sevcik has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Sevcik has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Sevcik has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Sevcik has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Sevcik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Sevcik Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Sevcik
Re: FIRST Competition Entry Fee Increases for 2005

Steve is right, of course, the majority of regional fees go towards supporting FIRST corporate, buying kits, etc. In fact, I think more and more money is going into buying kits and putting more stuff in the kits. Which raises another question.... Why are we having to pay so much for kits? I know they have all kinds of interesting and useful stuff in them, and they're incredibly cool... but frankly, I know my team has no use for a large portion of the kit every year. If we're allowed to buy whatever we want from MSC, etc., why can't they start cutting down on the size of the kit and let us spend money on just the stuff we want and will use? Surely that would be more cost effective. Just my thoughts...

Lone Star Regional Troubleshooter