View Single Post
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 11-18-2009, 03:34 PM
Onward through the fog.
no team
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2002
JaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is It a Hint or Not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbarger View Post
Is there a pool/fountain at headquarters that make a nice backdrop?
Can someone provide a description of HQ or perhaps, a link? Many of us have never been for a visit and don't know what it is like. I was there a couple of years ago but only saw one area of it and didn't spend any more time outside than necessary. It was a mite cold. If there was a pool or fountain, it was frozen. The waterfall on the way up to Dean's house was frozen. I'd never seen a frozen waterfall before. It matched my toes.

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
~ Helen Keller
(1880-1968)

Last edited by JaneYoung : 11-18-2009 at 03:37 PM. Reason: ? not .