View Single Post
  #128   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-05-2016, 02:04 AM
Registered Muser
FRC #4462 (Full Metal Jackets)
Team Role: College Student

Rookie Year: 2013
Cothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond reputeCothron Theiss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chezy Champs 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanddrag View Post
Wow, that's pretty discouraging that teams would write that of the event hosts, who go through such tremendous efforts and costs (both financial and personal) to put on this event. 254's robot suffered a rare and completely unexpected "perfect storm" of failures, at the worst time possible. It was something that was really unfortunate and I wouldn't wish upon any team, but such things happen even to some of the world's best. Nonetheless, thank you to our gracious hosts for making this high-quality event possible for California teams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hionwind View Post
It seems that there are some of us who can still learn something about Gracious Professionalism
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that Nick is just including a bit of self-deprecating humor. To me, it reads as if he is joking about teams being happy about 254 losing.