View Single Post
  #133   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-05-2016, 01:32 PM
Business and Scouting Mentor
AKA: Richard McCann
FRC #1678 (Citrus Circuits)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2012
Citrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond reputeCitrus Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chezy Champs 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanddrag View Post
Wow, that's pretty discouraging that teams would write that of the event hosts, who go through such tremendous efforts and costs (both financial and personal) to put on this event. 254's robot suffered a rare and completely unexpected "perfect storm" of failures, at the worst time possible. It was something that was really unfortunate and I wouldn't wish upon any team, but such things happen even to some of the world's best. Nonetheless, thank you to our gracious hosts for making this high-quality event possible for California teams.
I second this thought. I don't think others appreciate the great effort that the Poofs went to in putting on an event that's every bit as good as a Regional. And we didn't appreciate that a fully effective 254 robot wasn't playing in the end (even though we thought that Shockwave's alliance still was in a very strong position to win that semifinal.)