View Single Post
  #30   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-25-2017, 09:29 AM
2869 Captain
AKA: Smiti Shah
FRC #2869 (Regal Eagles)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 2015
smitikshah has a reputation beyond reputesmitikshah has a reputation beyond reputesmitikshah has a reputation beyond reputesmitikshah has a reputation beyond reputesmitikshah has a reputation beyond reputesmitikshah has a reputation beyond reputesmitikshah has a reputation beyond reputesmitikshah has a reputation beyond reputesmitikshah has a reputation beyond reputesmitikshah has a reputation beyond reputesmitikshah has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NY Regionals and Options 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominick Ferone View Post
Allegedly it was looked into in having Nassau colesium hold a two field event. I'm assuming some problems ensued with getting two fields over to there.

Hofstra is most likely going to use the field right from NYC. Not sure where they might get the other field from.
I could be wrong but it is based on what I heard.
Yeah I had a contact that I transferred to SBPLI to look into. Said contact was a regional director of one of the companies that owns rights to the coliseum, and said their company was interested in giving back to the community and doing some corporate outreach, so they were interested in renting the venue at a reduced price for the non-profit.

Though this only happened about 8 months ago and SBPLI is following up on their own, so definitely not enough time to plan everything yet, which is why it's still at Hofstra. I wouldn't discount the fact it might happen in 2019, though.