View Single Post
  #63   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-28-2008, 02:32 PM
#swerve
no team
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2000
Andrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Schreiber has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are 1114, 217, and 148 beatable?

An alliance to beat them: 968/67/27. 968 and 67 for scoring and 27 as a backup scoring/lapbot. Yes 27 is a dangerous scoring machine in their own right but they are really fast if they can get their transmission troubles worked out. 968 had one of the best scoring systems out there and 67 was a very scary machine as well.

I decided to go with 3 dangerous scoring robots as opposed to defense. My logic is, 27 can run defense against 217, or 1114 but if either of the other two teams break their scoring mechanism they can trade places. This allows a level of redundancy that I do not see in 1114/217/148.