View Single Post
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-20-2009, 11:58 AM
updates this status less than FB!
AKA: the one who "will break into your thoughts..."
FRC #0237 (Black Magic)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2001
Elgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Elgin Clock
Re: How is the Witholding Allowance at events being enforced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseK View Post
Here's a reference to Bill's Blog on the subject, just for more cannon fodder.
http://frcdirector.blogspot.com/2009...-regional.html

What I've heard for the DC regional is that they want everyone to put their parts in a separate box to be weighed, and that they will check and weigh everyone's allowance. The details may change though, and the squeemish part is that we'll have to wait until next Thursday to see for sure.
I'll have to look at the link when I get home as blogspot webpages are blocked at work (a seperate irritating issue of the season alltogether for understanding or even getting official news from FIRST which I'm sure affects more folks than myself) but thank you Jesse for the link.

I'm sure I'll be back posting about this later when I can read the blog.

If someone can post what is on that site here that would be great btw.