View Single Post
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-30-2005, 11:52 AM
AKA: Ari
FRC #0108 (SigmaC@T)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2001
Arefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond reputeArefin Bari has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Arefin Bari Send a message via AIM to Arefin Bari Send a message via MSN to Arefin Bari Send a message via Yahoo to Arefin Bari
Re: Need Help and Suggestions - Creating a TEAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy204
I see many teams in FIRST who appear to truly be a team. I would like to
learn about how some teams do this so well. If anyone has any best
practices or suggestions for how they create a cohesive team, please share.
I would suggest you to take a look at those successful team and talk to their mentors to see what they have done. For example, you can talk to Beth from 1504 who is a former member of 67, she started off the team successfully. Also Barry Bonzack from 1604, who is a high school student moved to another location and couldn't stay away from FIRST.

... How do they do well? I personally think, they go out to the community a lot and spread FIRST as well as work as a team. If there isn't unity in your team, the outcome will never be good.