View Single Post
  #11   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-14-2017, 07:08 PM
Developing tomorrow's best people
AKA: Alex Tannahill
no team

Rookie Year: 2008
ATannahill has a reputation beyond reputeATannahill has a reputation beyond reputeATannahill has a reputation beyond reputeATannahill has a reputation beyond reputeATannahill has a reputation beyond reputeATannahill has a reputation beyond reputeATannahill has a reputation beyond reputeATannahill has a reputation beyond reputeATannahill has a reputation beyond reputeATannahill has a reputation beyond reputeATannahill has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official 2018 FRC Teaser - FIRST Power Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamcFuchs View Post
The high score is 010618. Some of you number wizards can start working on that one.
If the game can handle a score up to six digits long, it seems the game anticipates the player scoring more than they actually did. Throwback to fuel?

I base my answers off of the game manual, Q&A responses and field tour videos at the time of my post. Rules will probably be modified or clarified between this post and your competition. My post means nothing to event officials. Please keep up with team manual updates and the FRC Q&A.