Thread: Saving Seats
View Single Post
  #32   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-03-2006, 07:45 PM
FRC #1745 (P-51 Mustangs)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2005
Pavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond reputePavan Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Saving Seats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne C.
Bigger Pet Peeve-

Teams that stand up "down in front" completely blocking the field for all others to see. There were a few in Atl. who stood through their entire matches every time and made it impossible to see a thing from behind them for rows and rows. And that then required everybody behind to stand up too.

WC
Yep. When people do that it does get annoying but you can understand. Like we sat right behind moe, and when our match was vs them in quarter finals my team had to jump up and down to see past them because it was an intesely ridiculus match, (AWESOME to watch), but that didnt bother me. Actually I cheered for them since i made friends with them. What did bother me more was the fact that During the awards/finals when they opened the upper deck, I almost got talked to for removing a red cloth off of a row of empty seats and putting it on another so a frined can sit..

At that I would like to question, Do you really need to stand for EVERY award given? And for EVERYTHING said? Lol. I had someone infront of me who stood more of the Awards/Finals than they probiably sat the WHOLE tournament.

Pavan